Monday, February 6, 2012

Making money online?

It's a real joke, isn't it? I mean, the internet makes someone billions every year, but the rest of us? Hmm. I always keep my eye out for ways to make a few bucks here and there because I don't need to get rich, but I sure like having my mommy play money. There are a lot of fun ways to do things you do online anyway and make points and get gift cards and things (like Swagbucks which you can click on to join through my widget) but they take time, especially if you live in Canada where survey options are pretty limited. Still, it's fun and I have already earned a five dollar gift card with no real effort on my part.

My new enterprise is edenfantasys.com. Yup. An adult store. I will be adding a separate blog to this account and there I will review products, post links and just generally have fun. My main motivation is to earn free stuff, which I can easily do just by spending a few minutes every day promoting products with links and Facebook likes, but if people want to buy anything, I can get some credit or even a few dollars that way too. Now to get some followers and let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment