Friday, March 9, 2012

Another fun way to earn points

If you are a point collector like me (and why not if you already spend a lot of time online?) you really should be a member of Swagbucks.

According to the site; "Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise."

I earn points there by taking the daily poll, doing tasks, watching Swagbucks "tv" and taking surveys. They also have swag codes which can be found on facebook and in the blog. There are various other ways to earn points which I don't even engage in but one certainly could! The way things are working out, I figure I can get some decent Amazon.com gift cards for Christmas and buy some sweet things for the girls. I find it much better for me here in Canada than Superpoints, which rarely has an offer for me and doesn't have surveys. I also use the Swagbucks tool bar which rewards me now and then just for doing searches using it. :)

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, just click the link here and start collecting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment